Lap size 61x75.
Prepare to Set Sail on a quilter's voyage. Create stunning diamonds with interest and movement that captivate and please the eye.
- 18 fat quarters for lap size
- 2 3/4 yards fabric for setting (e.g. white in picture).
Uses the Super Sidekick Ruler or you must have template plastic to make your own template from the pattern.
Pattern sold separately.
Prior to coming to class, you must begin cutting your fat quarters.
- From each fat quarter, you must cut 2 strips that are 1 1/2 x 21". In addition, cut 2 strips that are 6 1/2 x 21".
- From the background (setting) fabric, cut 59 1 1/4" strips x WOF
Bring the following:
- Sewing machine
- 1/4" seam allowance sewing foot
- Sewing pins, snips, thread
- 45 mm rotary cutter