Paper piecing patterns from beginners to intermediate students taught by Anton.
Beginning pattern by Carol Doak - Celebration Wreath. Carol's pattern located at: https://www.caroldoak.com/free-quilt-patterns.php
Also, Anton has a Thanksgiving and Christmas pattern available for those that want an intermediate class.
Anton will be teaching the basics of paper piecing and get you started on 1 of these 3 projects.
You will need to bring the following:
- Fabric for your project
- Sewing machine
- Sewing supplies (e.g. thread, scissors)
- Paper piecing papers (Carol Doaks paper is available at the shop for purchase)
Fabric requirements for the Celebration Wreath Quilt (picture above):
- 1 yard white for blocks and setting pieces
- 1/4 yard medium pink for blocks
- 1/8 yard dark pink for blocks
- 1/4 yard light green for blocks
- 1/4 yard medium green for blocks
- 1/4 yard for dark green for blocks
- 1 1/4 yards very dark green for blocks, border and binding
For the patterns with the Winter sleigh scene and thanksgiving patterns, Anton used his scraps. Pull your scraps out for colors that you like and there are fat quarters and fat eights in the shop available to fill in your gaps.