The Sunset quilt pattern is not available at Quilt Lovers' Hangout. Instead this is a download found at Annie's Craft store. To purchase the pattern from Annie's Craft store - www.anniescatalog.com It is $8.48. The direct link is: https://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?prod_id=93358
2 3/4 yards of assorted prints in various colors for strips in blocks (Two 2"x40" strips will make a block)
1 2/3 yards of background fabric
1 1/2 yard border fabric
1/2 yard for binding
Class Supplies that you need:
1. Rulers (45 degree angle ruler required)
2. Sewing machine and manual
3. Basic sewing supplies (make sure to include your sewing pins)
4. Piecing thread
5. Sewing machine needle (90/14), bring extras and put a new one in your machine
6. Cutting mat and rotary cutter, put a new blade before you come to class.
7. Rulers: 24" and a square 8". If you have a square ruler larger than 12" please bring.
8. Irons available in classroom, unless you want to print a small mini iron and mat to use at your table.
9. Heavy spray starch (unscented please)
This design uses 48 - 2" strips.