10 years old and still going strong.
64in x 76in. Super-sized anniversary edition includes all of the directions, diagrams & layouts in the original pattern; but has more than doubled in size to include twin, queen & king size Take 5 quilts & a "top tips section". Also an all- inclusive fabric choosing chart on the back cover.
This class will cover instruction for:
- scant 1/4" seam allowance
- Pattern directions
- cutting the fabric
Great class for a beginner that has never quilted before, or something that has just done a few quilts.
Also, this is a good quilt to learn for experienced quilters that need a "quick" go-to pattern for a quick gift.
Bring the following:
- Sewing Machine
- Your power cord and foot pedal
- surge protector
- 1/4" foot for your sewing machine
- Thread (Aurifil is available at the shop for piecing)
- Sewing needles
- Your sewing machine manual
- Scissors/snips, seam ripper
- Sewing pins
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting ruler(s)