This pattern is used to make a crib, lap, twin, full, queen or king size quilt.
It calls for background fabric and 10" squares. A layer cake can be used to make a crib or lap size. A queen size takes 2 layer cakes. Pick your favorite layer cakes or make your own 10" squares from a variety of fabrics. Layer cakes available in the shop as well.
This pattern also requires the stripology squared ruler, to easily cut 4 squares at a time from the 10" blocks - 2 of those blocks are 1/2 square triangles.
Bring the following:
- Sewing machine and the power cord for it
- It is always a good idea to bring your own surge protector
- Sewing supplies (e.g. thread, scissors/snips)
- Rotary Cutter
- Turn-a-round cutting mat (e.g. available for purchase at the shop) (Note: this is highly recommended)
- Stripology Squared is a requirement
The following is needed, if you do not already have:
- Alberta pattern
- Alberta kit from the store (or your own fabric)
- If your own fabric, then bring in the fabric requirements for the 10" squares and background fabric