This class is to learn how to sew together a mat to be used under your sewing machine, and quilt it with a walking foot.
Intermediate Beginner (must be able to operat
- sewing machine and your power cord
- Walking foot for your sewing machine
- basic sewing supplies (i.e. thread, scissors)
- topstitch thread (40 wt)
Book - Foolproof Walking-Foot Quilting Design (optional) separate purchase
Pattern: This has changed to Anton's own simple directions. Pattern purchase is not required.
Sewing Machine Mat fabric requirements:
- 2/3 yard for body of project.
- 1/8 yard for pockets
- 1/4 yard for binding
- 2/3 yard of fusible batting